Red Cat Brewing is excited to announce our inaugural homebrew competition!
This is your chance to brew your finest recipe on a full size brewery kit and see your beer in pubs across the south of England.
We are accepting submissions from now until the deadline on the 24th of September for entries. From the entries, we will pick one winning beer to be brewed here at Red Cat on our 2000L kit and release at our next open day on Saturday the 20th of October.
More details are below:
- Submission deadline is 24/09/18, the winner will be announced the following week and will be invited to brew at Red Cat in October. The beer will then be launched at the Red Cat open day on the 20th of October.
- Beers will be judged by brewers at Red Cat Brewing and will be stored cold until sampled.
- Submissions must be 2x 500ml bottles or 3x 330ml bottles with crown caps.
- Limited to two submissions per person.
- Style limitations:
-> Red Cat house yeast is US-05 variant. For speciality yeasts, please state what you have used along with the submission to discuss with us.
-> No lagers or barrel aged beers.
- Beers can be submitted to: Red Cat Brewing, Unit 10 Sun Valley Business Park, Winnall Close, Winchester SO23 0LB. Other hubs for submissions will be announced soon.
Please download the form below for full details and to submit your entry.
June Open Day Beer List
01 / 06 / 18