From this August we are giving you the opportunity to become a brewery member, and as a valued customer you will receive some awesome perks:
For just £50 your 12 months membership will get you:
* Discount off all items in the bar, be it a couple of bottles, and some bar snacks or a barrel for a party, you get 5% off everything.
* A welcome box delivered to your door on subscription every year of Red Cat branded items, this year's includes - A Growler (with first fill for free), T-Shirt, Pint Glass, Bottle Opener & 2 mystery items!
* Friends and family can put credit on your account, the ideal gift for a birthday!
* Members will be notified of new beers released in the bar on a Friday and Saturday BEFORE they have been delivered to pubs. So you will get to try it first with a further discount on top of your membership discount.
* Be the first to find out about Red Cat Tap Takeovers and Meet The Brewer Events. All events that we take part in, we will ask the venue to give our members a perk if they turn up!
* More benefits to be announced as the membership grows, so tell your friends!
Download the form, complete it with your details, bring it back to the brewery or email it in, and boom! You're part of the Red Cat Membership!
We are launching our Pub Of The Month this September. The first pub for this is the Fulflood Arms, this pub is close to Red Cat as it's the first pub that Andy got his hands on! Becoming landlord at the sweet age of 18. Being pub of the month means that they will have Red Cat beer throughout the whole month of September... WAIT... it gets better.... as Red Cat Members if you show your membership card at the bar you will get a discount on all Red Cat Beer at the Fulflood throughout all of September!! ''The Pub is a true local with darts, cribbage and quiz teams. There is an upright piano and guitar customers are welcome to play as it welcomes young and old from the immediate community and further afield. It rotates eight real ales including those brewed on site, sells quality wines and always a range of gins that the small shelf space will allow. Homemade snacks are usually available but you are welcome to bring your own food and even order food from local establishments and take delivery at the pub. We will even provide plates and cutlery. In winter a log burner keeps customers warm and in summer the benches at the front of the pub provide an ideal spot to take the evening sun'' We will have a different pub each month, so if you want to be a part of it, and get a discount on beers, then why not sign up to become a Red Cat member?!