Launched this August we are giving you the opportunity to become a brewery member, and as a valued customer you will receive some awesome perks:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY PAUSED DUE TO COVID-19.
If you have a current membership we will contact you in due course about your benefits
For just £50 your 12 months membership will get you:
* Discount off all items in the bar, be it a couple of bottles, and some bar snacks or a barrel for a party, you get 5% off everything.
* A welcome box delivered to your door on subscription every year of Red Cat branded items, this year's includes - A Growler (with first fill for free), T-Shirt, Pint Glass, Bottle Opener & 2 mystery items!
* Friends and family can put credit on your account, the ideal gift for a birthday!
* Members will be notified of new beers released in the bar on a Friday and Saturday BEFORE they have been delivered to pubs. So you will get to try it first with a further discount on top of your membership discount.
* Be the first to find out about Red Cat Tap Takeovers and Meet The Brewer Events. All events that we take part in, we will ask the venue to give our members a perk if they turn up!
* More benefits to be announced as the membership grows, so tell your friends!
Download the form, complete it with your details, bring it back to the brewery or email it in, and boom! You're part of the Red Cat Membership!
(We will contact you to take payment)
Watership Down Inn - 11 Priory Ln, Whitchurch RG28 7NJ
Show your Red Cat membership card to receive a free bowl of nuts/packet crisps!
"The Watership Down Inn nestles at the foot of the North Wessex Downs, overlooking the head waters of the Test Valley. The renowned Watership Down lies to the north of the Inn. Ideally situated in Freefolk Priors just outside Whitchurch it is within easy reach of Basingstoke, Andover, Newbury and Winchester. The M3, A34 and A303 are easily accessed making it the perfect location to meet friends and family.
We are also situated just a stones throw away from the Home of Bombay Sapphire gin where you can go behind the doors of the famous distillery and uncover the care, skill and artistry behind every drop of the Gin.
The country style interior features oak and quarry tile flooring, wood burner and hardwood bar.
The pub dates back to the 1800s’ formerly called the Freefolk Arms, it then changed to the Jerry before becoming the Watership Down.
The Watership Down is open throughout the week serving delicious lunch and dinner every day, with the exception of Sunday evening. We offer a wide selection of local real ales and wines to complement your meal.
We also provide 7 stunning bedrooms, 6 double/twin and 1 family room. These are situated across the original Inn and in an annex in the gardens - which is brand new for 2019."
Being 'POTM', The Watership Down Inn will have Scratch and Prowler on all month,
|Monday - Thursday||12noon - 3pm, 6pm - 10.30pm|
|Friday||12noon - 11pm|
|Saturday||12noon - 11pm|
|Sunday||12noon - 9.30pm|
The membership is still going strong, and as it grows, the more perks we can offer! This would make a great present for someone.
Or, do you know someone with a Red Cat Membership? You can buy them credit to put on their account! Get them the gift of beer! Call us on 01962 863423 to arrange something!
We will have a different pub each month, so if you want to be a part of it, and get a discount on beers, then why not sign up to become a Red Cat member?!